Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday Blue

Today such a blur day caZ i slept 4 hours yesterday.... Tht quite not enuff for me caZ i am those ppl who like to sleep over 10 hours per day^^ So today actuAlly i am not too much energy de but since hong keep saying some joke dat make me cant calm down.....

After a day of holiday, SuNday my seat changed again.... but the air-cond still under order.... RM270 per month gave us a Oven Life.... I think headmaster sure earn alot(i think)..... And this week i will sit in a bad position.... Middle of 2 ppls.... As u know chong hwa wood table is small.... Tht is not enuff place to a Normal Size ppl to sleep play study or even draw......

Play back wht happen today.... tht is 2 things tht make me remember very well.... 1st sure is my "lovely" math teacher.... I think my anger to he is climbing as fast as it can..... And i show my anger very well made some ppl also know me really not very "happy" bout him.... 2nd is my "noobie" art teacher.... WHY WE GONNA HAVE ART PERIOD! such a c2pid decision of da skul.... 40 min talking crap and asking crap, wont she tired? Keep talk wht call Beautiful~ but she look like dinasour^^ Give a Dinasour teach about Beautiful

And i had cut my hair 2.... A soft cut.... A little cut..... A tiny cut.... if u realise i had cut my hair means u really my fans^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home