Saturday, November 05, 2005

Thanks 4 those who are viewing my blog

Erm.... Actually today is really a normal day...
Really normal..... Very peace
But sumthing happy happen.... caZ i found tht some surprise ppl tht viewing my blog....
ex... Derek n my cousin Sheng......
erm dunno how Derek feel
but Sheng said tht he feel not bad.... ( me still dunno why he view my blog)
Although i feel my blog is really kinda suck and bored....
caZ all wrote about rubbish
but really happy to know tht someone are viewing ur work
and give u a smile.....
And my skill to write lyrics is learn from myself....
So there are really not well but i love to write i love to type
And i enjoy to write it...
No need praised No need Applause
No need step No need laugh
And dis blog.... i know tht are not many ppl are supporting
But i still happy got ppl "passing by" and i would like to say thanks.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. attractive thoughts..

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home