Sunday, October 23, 2005

23rd Octorber

Today really my most abnormal day... i slept till 5pm juz wake up... but this really not my fault.. tht because my noob cousin back at 5am and phone me caZ he forget to bring his key.... Wake me up still not enuff... still force me to yum cha with he.... me totally want to slap he and kick he... but at last me still accompany he caZ he will paid for everything...

So... after finish yumcha at 24hrs mamak.... we decided to go buy dim sum for our breakfast after we wake up.... den we drive to jln.ipoh a quite famous dim sum restaurant... we reach there around 6am... the restaurant juz open and there is nothing.... so we decided to sit at there and wait for our delicious dim sum..... the boss see us so cham ( we havent sleep yet ) so he juz prepair the dim sum tht we want 1st.... so we are lucky tht can leave the dim sum restaurant at 6.30am....

We reach my nice house at 7am... and me straight fly to my bed and date with Mr.Chow.... after i open my eyes after my beautiful and nice date.... i saw.... 5pm............!!!!!! my beautiful sunday gone.... T.T feel to kill my cousin edi... caZ my dim sum edi gone after me wake up.... WHERE IS IT!!!!!!! my sunday totally destroy by my noob cousin....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home